Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas: I Will Be Ready For The Winner of Spence vs. Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas: I Will Be Ready For The Winner of Spence vs. Porter

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - The co-main event of the pay-per-view saw top contender Yordenis Ugas (24-4, 11 KOs) drop previously unbeaten Omar Figueroa (28-1-1, 19 KOs) on his way to a unanimous decision in their WBC welterweight title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ugas is a good fighter but he doesn’t deserve another shot yet, I’d like to see Ugas face Lipinets.

Comment

Pbc.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Ugas is a good fighter but he doesn’t deserve another shot yet, I’d like to see Ugas face Lipinets.
      you hit the nail n the head. The winner of Spence vs Porter gets Pacquiao 🥊

Comment

Ugas should've got the decision over Porter, and I'd rather see Ugas fight Spence than Pacquiao.

Comment

why not? Arguably he should be the one with the belt, not porter. I'll to know why do you think he doesn't deserve another shot?

Comment

If he fights SPENCE he will never get to PAC. SPENCE will destroy him.

Comment

So proud of ugas he deserves that shot at Spence! It will be fire!

Comment

Ugas showed great conditioning, thanks to Memo, in order to bully the bully, but the fight was all wrong, he could have destroyed panterita in a few rounds just by stepping back or sideways and punch. There was a time when i was afraid he was going to be dq, the ref didn't like him at all.
                He should be getting the winner of Spence vs Porter, this was an eliminator fight, and everybody knows he already beat Porter, i don't think he gets by Spence but he'd beat Porter more clearly if they fight again, he's the better boxer and can hang out with anybody for 12 rounds.

Comment

Ugas vs Spence or Crawford is a great fight, and one Ugas can conceivably win to boot. Would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    why not? Arguably he should be the one with the belt, not porter. I'll to know why do you think he doesn't deserve another shot?
                    I thought Porter done enough tbh bro, I had it 115-113 and could see the draw.

Saying he doesn’t “deserve” another shot is maybe a little harsh tbf, but I just feel there far more interesting fights to be made. I’m assuming Spence beats Porter and I’d much rather see Spence fight Thurman, Danny Garcia or even Crawford if they can somehow negotiate a deal. I just wouldn’t view Ugas as a credible threat to Spence unless he adds a few more legitimate wins to his resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X