No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe Reacts To Pacquiao's Win Over Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ellerbe Reacts To Pacquiao's Win Over Thurman

Leonard Ellerbe Video Interview - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Senator Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao dropped Keith "One Time" Thurman in round one and won a close split decision to earn a welterweight world title in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Retire while on top!

Comment

He definitely didn't like the idea of Pac facing the Spence-Porter winner. I think he feels neither of them can beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He definitely didn't like the idea of Pac facing the Spence-Porter winner. I think he feels neither of them can beat Pac.
        Spence would beat Pac and porter on the same night

Comment

Who has Spence beaten to get such high praise ?

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
            Who has Spence beaten to get such high praise ?
            Spence sucks: he lost to omar Figueroa. Long live paquiao king of the jungle

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Spence would beat Pac and porter on the same night
              First of all, Spence need to stop being a weight bully and go take on guys his own size at 154 and 160. Also most of you dummies about to understand that Spence will be in really tough against Porter, I can promise you that though I favor in a little. Having said that I ll also make him just a slight favorite over Manny just cos of his youth and size. Manny dipped here and there last night just to save himself for the stretch but if his legs are there and doesnt betray him, I ll see him boxing his way to a decision over Spence but that's a big if.

Comment

it took Spence 7 rounds to stop Lamont Peterson and could not stop a Jr. Lightweight Mikey Garcia.

What makes you think he would walk through Pacquiao and what damage Pacquiao can do to him in those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
                  First of all, Spence need to stop being a weight bully and go take on guys his own size at 154 and 160. Also most of you dummies about to understand that Spence will be in really tough against Porter, I can promise you that though I favor in a little. Having said that I ll also make him just a slight favorite over Manny just cos of his youth and size. Manny dipped here and there last night just to save himself for the stretch but if his legs are there and doesnt betray him, I ll see him boxing his way to a decision over Spence but that's a big if.
                  I seen porter gambling all over the place as in card games he knows it’s over, Spence is too technically sound to get bothered he will kill porter every round with porters rush in mistakes. As far as manny there is a reason he ducked Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                  X