Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte Boxes Past Oscar Rivas For WBC Interim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte Boxes Past Oscar Rivas For WBC Interim

Whyte, Rivas Fight Photos Gallery - O2 Arena, London - For the vacant WBC interim-heavyweight title, Dillian Whyte (26-1, 18 KOs) got off the floor to win a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Oscar Rivas (26-1, 18 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson, Dave Thompson)

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Wilder will never fight Whyte now. Whyte is "interim champ" and has very similar green belt like Wilder (maybe the same model), but I don`t think WBC cares about mandatories. There is also Bryan as interim WBA champ and Joshua -Ruiz winner won`t fight him. Am I wrong?

Comment

I don't understand the hatred towards Whyte, he's been on one hell of a run in the heavyweight division. Dare I say that he has a better resume than Wilder. The man deserves his shot and I could see him beating all of the top guys on his best day.

Comment

Told you Rivas was gna put a hole in whytes neck too bad he didn't win

Comment

Better wins than Wilder now LOL

Comment

What da bumbaclot...not a enuff scotch bonnet in dis jerk chicken bruv.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
              I don't understand the hatred towards Whyte, he's been on one hell of a run in the heavyweight division. Dare I say that he has a better resume than Wilder. The man deserves his shot and I could see him beating all of the top guys on his best day.
              I think Fury's better than Whyte and everyone on his resume, but Wilder didn't win the fight, so that leaves Stiverne and Ortiz as Wilder's standout wins. Stiverne was never that good; I put him around Martin's level. I think Parker beats Stiverne easily. Ortiz is more skilled than Rivas, but he's old, has high blood pressure to a life-threatening degree and didn't look so good against Hammer. I'd go with Rivas over Ortiz based on their latest performances. Overall, I believe Whyte's resume beats Wilder's, and it's not even close.

Comment

Lol yea you hear the same people saying the same thing when Ortiz and breezy was first trying to get a title shot from deontay.time to get that fly swatter out again to shut these haters up

Comment

Working...
                X