Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Reacts To Pacquiao's Win Over Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Reacts To Pacquiao's Win Over Thurman

Adrien Broner Video Interview - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Senator Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao dropped Keith "One Time" Thurman in round one and won a close split decision to earn a welterweight world title in the main event of a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really wish this guy would take up arms with Amir Khan and go away. Broner thought he would be the next Floyd Mayweather, he was more like the next Roger Mayweather.

Comment

So weird to think Manny and Broner fought. It was a fight I wanted for years but it was just so forgettable. Hearing Adrien talk about Manny from the perspective of a former opponent is just bizarre to me though.

Comment

Bum ass broner lol

Comment

Pbc

If Broner would ever take life and boxing serious. So much talent and skills 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            If Broner would ever take life and boxing serious. So much talent and skills 🥊
            I used to think Broner had raw talent and skills but looking back it could of just been the level of his opposition

That chino fight took a lot out of Broner the dafty has been gunshy ever since

Comment

According to Broner, Thurman didn't take the fight seriously.

Comment

Man why can't Broner act like this all the time? Much more pleasant to listen to than what we usually see.

Comment

Lol Broner didn't even tried to win. He was staring at the clock most of the time.

The difference was Thurman was there to fight!

Comment

You see I didn't lose to that old of a man is his thoughts

Comment

Working...
                    X