Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Drops, Decisions Omar Figueroa in Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Drops, Decisions Omar Figueroa in Eliminator

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a WBC welterweight eliminator, Yordenis Ugas (24-4, 11 KOs) outlanded and outboxed previously undefeated former world champion Omar Figueroa (28-1-1, 19 KOs) for a twelve round unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Omar sucks. Bout time he takes a loss.

Comment

1. Omar needs to get disciplined and go down in weight to jr welter or lightweight.
      2. Omar needs a strength and conditioning coach.
      3. Omar needs and actual trainer.

Comment

My first and last time watching Omar fight. He f'n sucks!!! The ref sucked too! Stop holding! Stop holding! Give me a break

Comment

He Need to go down to 140. He’ll be back

Comment

Poor fight, poorly refereed.

Comment

After seeing Figeroa fight John Molina I new he was mediocre at best. Now I think he's even worse than that.

Comment

Figueroa did not look good...at alllll. I dont know even know if I have one positive thing to say about him besides he can help cure insomnia.

Comment

Ugas did everything wrong and still won every round. Panterita is doooone.

Comment

Re

Whenever I'd see Figueroa, his physique looked soft. He'd dominate his opponent though ! Maybe the chub worked for him.

His early knockout of Robert Guerrero was impressive.

Because he looked drained at the weigh-in. Perhaps he over trained?

Comment

Working...
                    X