No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Knocks Szpilka Out Cold in Second Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Knocks Szpilka Out Cold in Second Round

O2 Arena, London - In a heavyweight scrap , Derek Chisora (31-9, 22 KOs) knocked out Artur Szpilka (22-4, 15 KOs) in brutal fashion in the second round. Chisora came out pressing forward, with big punches winging from both hands. Szpilka was moving around the ring and looking to catch the bigger man with counters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spitzka took that shot pretty good 3 or 4 times, until...

Comment

Horrible KO that. Szpilka eyes shut, heavy fall onto the canvas, glad to see him up again shortly after!

Comment

Chilling KO by Del Boy.

But, listen...if these punk ass officials don’t step up, one of these fighters are gonna meet a grave ending this weekend, smh.

Szpilka was OUT when the first punch landed, but the ref just stood there looking stupid, then two body shots and THREE head shots landed before he hit the deck.

I love this sport, but these first responders (trainers, refs, EMT) are frickin trash. They ALL need to wake up and realize they have a job to do.

Comment

SOB. I went out to get some extra Stella and popcorn thinking we'd be in Round 3 and Chisora KO'd Spzilka!!! LMAO. left on the entrance.

Comment

That looked like Mercer vs Morrison, was referee sleeping?

Comment

Damn. Wilder was getting outboxed by Szpilka until he got caught in the 9th. Good win for Chisora.

Comment

Finally a bit of action on this bill, nice ko by del boy, but I'm not sure if his chin is the same, I noticed wen he did get tagged once or twice there was a little shake of the legs so time will tell but nice ko

Comment

This guy was up in rounds against Wilder. (Yeah he was, I don't care about robbery cards).

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    That looked like Mercer vs Morrison, was referee sleeping?
                    That was rough to watch, especially after last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X