Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Oscar Rivas - LIVE Results From London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Oscar Rivas - LIVE Results From London

A loaded fight bill is in store Saturday evening at O2 Arena in London, England. Headlining the show, top-rated heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte (25-1, 18KOs) takes on unbeaten Oscar Rivas (26-0, 18KOs)- a Colombia-bred heavyweight who fights out of Canada-with a major title fight very much within reach for the winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has anyone got any decent stream sites for tonight ?

Don’t fancy paying for the pac fight and Whyte fight

Cheers

Comment

I got my money on Rivas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Has anyone got any decent stream sites for tonight ?

Don’t fancy paying for the pac fight and Whyte fight

Cheers
        Try Hulkstream or stream cartel

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
          Try Hulkstream or stream cartel
          Top man

I’ll give them a bash

Comment

The Okolie fight was so boring I started watching xhamster from about rd 3!

Comment

The rr v billon Smith fight was also boll***s, I started doing a bit of house work during that one!

Comment

Whyte looks fat and untrained.
                Rivas gotta win and make a statement. But Dillian can take a punch.

Comment

I thought the officiating, judging and announcing for the Riakphoe vs Billam Smith fight was overall horrendous. The referee allowed Riakphoe to grab CBS and push him into and overtop of the ropes, also saw quite a few forearms and elbows yet I never saw a warning. Dude should have had points deducted and been DQ'd. I also thought the KD was more a result of Riakphoe pushing CBS into the ropes. Even with that I thought Billam Smith won the fight. The British announcers were incredibly biased to RR who I assume was the "house" fighter.

I had never seen either fighter other than some toutube and wasn't rooting for either one over the other but that was some garbage.

Comment

Working...
                  X