Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Trained Harder For Mike Lee Than Uzcategui

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Trained Harder For Mike Lee Than Uzcategui

LAS VEGAS - Caleb Plant (18-0) will make the first defense of his IBF super middleweight title on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena against Mike Lee (21-0). The fight will serve as the main event of a FOX free-to-air telecast before Manny Pacquiao faces Keith Thurman in a pay-per-view showdown that will also be distributed by FOX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see Plant win but I also want to see Lee give a good accounting (see what I did there) of himself on free tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I want to see Plant win but I also want to see Lee give a good accounting (see what I did there) of himself on free tv.
      that's damn good wordplay.

Comment

I always wondered what Lee could do against better opp - I always felt like I was watching him fight the same guy every time. Never really got beyond a certain level, but he probably made a decent living fighting those guys for this long, he's been around for a while now. I don't remember him being a SMW either?

I want to see this fight, I like Plant and always wanted to see what Lee really had (not that he was ever a real "prospect" just a brawler but gotta have those guys in boxing too)

Comment

Working...
        X