Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dadashev Having Surgery To Relieve Severe Swelling On Brain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dadashev Having Surgery To Relieve Severe Swelling On Brain

Maxim Dadashev was hospitalized Friday night following his technical-knockout defeat to Subriel Matias. According to ESPN's Bernardo Osuna, doctors determined Dadashev needed to have surgery early Saturday morning to relieve severe swelling on his brain. Russia's Dadashev, 28, was rushed to UM Prince George's Hospital Center in Cheverly, Maryland, from MGM National Harbor in nearby Oxon Hill after falling ill as he tried to leave the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep up updated plz.

Really hope this guy pulls through.

Comment

Not superstitious and not religious, but my fingers are crossed and I'm praying for Dadashev to make it.

Comment

Hope he straight

Comment

pull through champ

Comment

Hope he gets to be able to live a comfortable enough life after surgery if all goes well. I fear the worst but hope for the best. He took a really long sustained beating and you just knew before the fight was stopped that he wasn't looking right, it's better to be knocked out early than this.

Comment

Good that buddy stopped the fight, hope all is well and recovers.

Comment

This isn't good. Love & positivity to his family & loved ones.

Comment

Tennis is a tough sport, though

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family

Comment

Working...
                    X