Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Breaks Down, Stops Maxim Dadashev in Eleven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Breaks Down, Stops Maxim Dadashev in Eleven

MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill - In an IBF junior welterweight final eliminator, Subriel Matias (14-0, 14 KOs) continued his path of destruction with a pound, and eventual stoppage, of previously undefeated Maxim Dadashev (13-1, 11 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

That was a brutal fight & I enjoy every bit of it. Matias is no doubt a scary dude and will be a world champ. Dadashev is quite good aswell but unfortunately he ran into Matias too soon. He can come back and become a champ aswell. Loved mcgirts compassion for his fighter aswell. Heartfelt *****

Comment

I hope Dadashev is alright, I think he is vomiting blood as I write this.
      They are taking him to a hospital.

Comment

Wow, hope he is ok

Comment

That looked really bad. Hopefully he's OK. It looked eerily similar to the account I read of Magomed Abdusalamov with the collapsing and puking.

Comment

Not looking good. He can't even walk in his own. McGirt did the right thing. And to think that his fighter never quit. He wanted to continue and McGirt stopped it himself. And then he startwd throwing up blood. I know he's dehydrated. Prayers

Comment

Damn that's scary. I hope Mad Max is ok.

Comment

Man, **** Buddy McGirt. He was 2 minutes too late with stopping that fight. The kid could barely stand during that last round.

I sincerely hope this kid is okay. McGirt needs to hang it up, he seemingly think Gatti’s still his fighter.

And **** ESPN for trying to give Buddy a pat on the back. That ref is trash, too.

Comment

Congrats to matias! PR might have something special here! Hope dadashev is doing good!

Comment

140 just got scarier, guys like Hooked look vulnerable. I hope Dada gets better.

Comment

Working...
                    X