Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Figueroa, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For Battle

Omar Figueroa, Yordenis Ugas Weights Photos Gallery - Eight-division champion Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao and unbeaten welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman went face-to-face at the official weigh-in before their blockbuster showdown that headlines the Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View this Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

why have they been building figueroa up for like 10 years just to have him get schooled by Ugas? Strange.

Broner missed out there on Figueroa. That was the caliber of foe he should be facing. Not Vargas or Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight at the best man win. Styles make fights and I honestly can't call this!

Comment

WTF?? Have I gone back in time? If so I'm going to bet the house on Pac Man to beat Broner by UD

Comment

Originally posted by MickG View Post
          WTF?? Have I gone back in time? If so I'm going to bet the house on Pac Man to beat Broner by UD

Nobody else caught it....

Comment

Originally posted by MickG View Post
            Glad to see that I am not the only one that reads the articles!

Comment

Who wrote this piece of s....? Six times it mentions Broner. Where's the editor?

Comment

Did Thurman get hurt? Why are we getting Pacquiao vs Broner 2?

Comment

For real, epic level editorial ineptitude...

Where's Rold at? Dude's managing editor here so the buck stops with him...

... and I'd like to offer my editorial and proof reading services - for the appropriate recompense, of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X