No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman Weigh-In Results From MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman Weigh-In Results From MGM

LAS VEGAS The size advantage Keith Thurman thinks will serve him well Saturday night was on full display Friday afternoon. The taller Thurman looked down at Pacquiao as they stood face-to-face following their weigh-in at MGM Grand Garden Arena. Thurman and Pacquiao were the same weight moments earlier, however, when they stepped on the Nevada State Athletic Commission's scale.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great fight PBC 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Great fight PBC 🥊
      This fight tanks. My pinoy brothers aren’t interested and they love manny. I love manny. This fight is a total mismatch. If Thurman doesn’t take him out, he let him survive to feed him to someone else.

Comment

Good news is they found the driver of the Prius that hit Pernel. It was ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
          This fight tanks. My pinoy brothers aren’t interested and they love manny. I love manny. This fight is a total mismatch. If Thurman doesn’t take him out, he let him survive to feed him to someone else.
          Madness to think Thurman will take out Manny, this will take years off Thurmans career he'll probably get knocked out in 9

Comment

I got Manny all my points who wants it

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
              Madness to think Thurman will take out Manny, this will take years off Thurmans career he'll probably get knocked out in 9
              There is know way manny beats Keith. Keith let’s him live and they feed him to that bum Mikey or Errol after Porter beats him. #WARPORTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                I got Manny all my points who wants it
                I’ll take this bet. How do we do it? Let’s get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  I’ll take this bet. How do we do it? Let’s get it done.
                  Sorry bro, you're missing like 50K points...

But I'll donate ya a few so you can do a 20K bet with someone else

Comment

Pac fan here but Thurman looked huge and ripped. Pac looked old and small next to him, kind of worried for Pac now tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X