Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Nearly Erupt During Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Nearly Erupt During Weigh-In

Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas Weights Photos Gallery - Dillian Whyte will face Oscar Rivas for the number one Heavyweight spot in the WBC at The O2 in London on Saturday July 20, live on DAZN and Sky Sports Box Office. (photos by Mark Robinson).

[Click Here To Read More]

Why does it not mention their weights?

Comment

Damn Rivas is jacked. Whyte looks like a burnt pizza roll. Hope Rivas finally shuts Whyte's mouth and sends back right near da beach mon. Serve him up a plate of rice and peas.

Comment

Nothing to do with the weigh in, but I could possibly see a upset here.

I have never really been impressed with Whyte's endurance at all 'I think he has gone backwards since he fought Joshua in that specific department'.

I am neutral on the fight, but it would be a shame for Whyte to lose at this time.

Comment

I hope Rivas knocks him spark out and that’s coming from an English man.
          He has to much mouth and forgets that almost in every fight he has done the Judah chicken dance sine he was poleaxed by Joshua .

Comment

where was the near eruption???

Comment

Just a tense, nose to nose staredown. Nothing more.

Comment

Rivas looks stacked !

Looks like a banging night of boxing

War Dillian

Comment

I know this ain’t a bodybuilding competition but Rivas looks like a straight up beast!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    where was the near eruption???

I know right lol

Comment

Working...
                    X