Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Winky Wright on Pacquiao: Mitts Don't Hit Back, Thurman Will!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Winky Wright on Pacquiao: Mitts Don't Hit Back, Thurman Will!

Former undisputed junior middleweight champion Winky Wright is fully backing Keith Thurman to come out on top when he faces eight division king Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night. Thurman will defend the WBA welterweight title against Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell stinky shyte and it doesnt agree with me

Comment

Winky was a nothing short of a punching bag against PW and Peter Quillin, he should stay in his lane and respect that Pac is still working people over at 40, something he couldn't do.
      Last edited by Stiff-Hard-Jab; 07-19-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Runtime thurman wasnt doing too much hitting back Round 7 vs Josesito . LMAO

Comment

I'm pretty sure that after 70 pro fights, Pac knows the score. I get that you gotta back your bro from Florida but that should never be a reason to make stupid comments.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            I'm pretty sure that after 70 pro fights, Pac knows the score. I get that you gotta back your bro from Florida but that should never be a reason to make stupid comments.
            stinky wright is just talking crap because thurman is his buddy and trains at the same gym he did in tampa

Comment

Def agree with you. U might be able to say that to a new fighter with hardly no experience. But with the wars Pac is been in Morales,Barrera,Marquez... Winky's comment is out of place.

Comment

lol we'll see how many punches run time throws as he back pedals away from pac all night long. run keith run!!!

Comment

All marathons baby check the sprint speed runtymmme

Comment

My respects Winky, congratulations on your Hall of Fame Induction. I enjoyed watching your fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X