Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Efe Ajagba Talks Demirezen Fight, Joshua vs. Ruiz, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Efe Ajagba Talks Demirezen Fight, Joshua vs. Ruiz, More

Efe Ajagba Video Interview - Eight-division champion Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao and unbeaten welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman went face-to-face Wednesday at the final press conference before their blockbuster showdown that headlines the Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View this Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I put some money on Demirezen only because he seems like a live underdog from footage I've seen. I didn't break the bank but I ll win a few hundred bucks if I'm right.

Comment

Ajagba seems to be a no nonsense guy with a lot of confidence.
      But lets see what happens if he faces a real opponent with some knockout-power or a fast skilled opponent. Maybe hes just a bully. He is verry heavy handed thats for sure but he is not verry fast. Thats in his DNA so he never will be a fast fighter. But other than that he is a talent and his power seems to be real.

Comment

I am looking forward. The biggest test for Efe so far. It is easy to look good while fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          I put some money on Demirezen only because he seems like a live underdog from footage I've seen. I didn't break the bank but I ll win a few hundred bucks if I'm right.
          Probably not a bad move. He definitely looks solid & had some good amateur wins that suggest he's highly capable. If Efe's chin is soft this could be the guy who discovers it. Wouldn't be THAT shocking of an upset when you add up the facts maybe a lot of people are overlooking at the moment.

Imma pick Efe, but good luck on your bet.

Comment

Despite his K/O percentage Demerezen cant punch and its a example of how someones power can be altered.

Should be a short night ,vs a come forward hands high fighter who has little movement and little speed.

Efe is probably right a 2nd rnd K.O,you cant walk into these fight if you cant hurt guys like Efe without some sort of elusiveness if you lack power ,Efe is one of the big 5 at HW with power that is in this group.

Comment

Working...
            X