Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abel Sanchez on Canelo-Kovalev, Golovkin, Soro-Castano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Abel Sanchez on Canelo-Kovalev, Golovkin, Soro-Castano

Abel Sanchez Video Interview - Two of boxing biggest stars kicked off fight week in style on Tuesday as eight-division world champion Senator Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao and unbeaten WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman made their grand arrivals at MGM Grand before their highly-anticipated Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View showdown this Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
    [Click Here To Read More]

he gets an unfair rap - i see him as very likeable guy. Because GGG couldn't and incredibly still can't speak a conversational level of English then it fell to Sanchez and a lesser extent Leoffler to 'market' Golovkin.

Not sure why now he is saying he thinks Golovkin won both fights but directly after the 2nd fight he said he thought Canelo won. He might still be with Golovkin if he hadn't said that because it was bound to have caused offence

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      he gets an unfair rap - i see him as very likeable guy. Because GGG couldn't and incredibly still can't speak a conversational level of English then it fell to Sanchez and a lesser extent Leoffler to 'market' Golovkin.

Not sure why now he is saying he thinks Golovkin won both fights but directly after the 2nd fight he said he thought Canelo won. He might still be with Golovkin if he hadn't said that because it was bound to have caused offence
      Good point.

GGG Spanish is a whole lot better than his atrocious English? Lol.

Comment

Abel's final word on Alvarez, "We beat him twice".
        Seems crystal clear to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiran444 View Post
          Good point.

GGG Spanish is a whole lot better than his atrocious English? Lol.
          apparently he is fluent in Russian and German after his native Kazakh so can't be too hard on him.

Comment

Working...
          X