Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Thurman Predictions - 46 Experts Give Their Takes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Thurman Predictions - 46 Experts Give Their Takes

The predictions are in from around the boxing world and the expert group that was polled is nearly split 50-50, but overall gives eight-division champion Senator Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao a slight edge over WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman ahead of their Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View main event this Saturday from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman by stoppage or UD. Pacquiao is washed up

Comment

Pac is too old, past his prime and a part time boxer but he's still very capable of beating the current top welterweights. Pac by late round stoppage.

Comment

Man this is gonna be a good fight. Even if Thurman does try to stink up the joint which I believe he will, he very hittable Mannys not gonna stop trying. Still a 50/50 fight for me. Would love to see manny pull it off for nostalgic reasons lol

Weathers supposed to be great where I live. Gonna bring out the grill, crack some brews, set up the projector & sound system in the back yard & have a good ass time.

Comment

Come July 20th,

Manny will break through that American Wall of welterweight champs (Porter, Spence, Thurman, Crawford)

That wall will fall.

Comment

Grandpac will whoop Thurman

Maybe end of year we can see pac whoop Crawford or Spence too

Comment

Sd?

Quantum mechanics has uncertainty. Schrodinger's cat could be alive or dead or both. Boxing has 3 judges to reduce uncertainty. My point is this: when someone asks you what YOUR prediction is for a fight, why do we say "Split decision." You can only cast ONE vote. Do you think he wins/loses/draws. Nobody is asking what the judges will say. God knows we've seen Pac/Bradley 1, Lara/Williams, etc.
              Last edited by BoxngLove; 07-15-2019, 04:43 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

****. I hope Manny wins.

Nothing against Thurman, he's a little crazy hippie but I like him. Wish he was more active, but I'm a Pac t a r d at heart

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Grandpac will whoop Thurman

Maybe end of year we can see pac whoop Crawford or Spence too
                  Second part ain't happening, but he can beat Keef though. 50/50 fight imo. Idk which way to go.

Comment

if thurman doesn't get some of the early rounds then he'd have no chance of winning, pac takes the 2nd half of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X