Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Potapov's Team Files Protest Of Majority-Decision Loss To Greer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Potapov's Team Files Protest Of Majority-Decision Loss To Greer

Nikolai Potapov isn't going down without another fight. Potapov's promoter, Dmitriy Salita, told BoxingScene.com on Monday that he has filed an official protest of Potapov's majority-decision defeat to Joshua Greer Jr. with New Jersey's State Athletic Control Board. Greer recorded a controversial victory over Potapov on Saturday night at Prudential Center in Newark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

IBF has Greer #4? With only Paul Butler and somebody else ahead of him? Political, under the table ranking. Ask Mexican Puppet. Nery beats him easy.

Comment

They need to reverse this ridiculous decision immediately as well as the one where Jerry Forrest was robbed of his clear win against Jermaine Franklin. Forrest and Potapov won those fights, period!!!

Comment

Greer clearly won. He outlanded the Russian & hurt him about 3 times.

Comment

Greer's post fight interview tells us all we need to know about him. I'm with the general consensus on this. Greer lost to Potapov

Comment

Greer lost. He can keep his pillows.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz.......

Greer put me to sleep in live with one of his pillows. Today I had watched the fight completely alert and I saw Potapov's win a tight decision in his way. Bob Arum again with his cooking decision.
              Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 07-15-2019, 09:30 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Working...
              X