Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Warns That Chisora Better Not Look Ahead To Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Szpilka Warns That Chisora Better Not Look Ahead To Parker

Artur Szpilka has refused to engage in any trash talk with Derek Chisora and has instead promised to let his fists do the talking when he clashes with the Finchley Heavyweight at The O2 in London on Saturday July 20, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought szpilka was beating wilder at the time of the stoppage. I expect him to outbox chisora.

Comment

Chisora by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
        I thought szpilka was beating wilder at the time of the stoppage. I expect him to outbox chisora.
        I was thinking the same but then I realised del boy will bring flat out heat

He won’t let Szilka breath like wilder did

Should be a good scrap but fully expect a late stoppage

Comment

I'm picking he loses focus late, just enough for delboy to KHTFO!

Comment

Dude just got a iffy win over Wach. Old Del Boy will beat him.

Comment

I think Chisora is good. I do not think Szpilka is a scrub, but I think Chisora just brings more to the table. Chisora wins a UD in which he hurts but does not stop Szpika.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                I think Chisora is good. I do not think Szpilka is a scrub, but I think Chisora just brings more to the table. Chisora wins a UD in which he hurts but does not stop Szpika.
                Probably pretty close decision though. Chisora does not deal with movement well and does not bring his A game against opponents that doesnt motivate him.

Szpilka has stamina issues though, so chisora has a decent shot at wearing him down.
                Is it a 10 or 12 rounder?

Comment

I feel like both guys deal with lack of motivation for fights. You aren't sure where their heads are at certain times. That being said, we've seen both of these fighters be dangerous as well. Should be interesting.
                  Szpilka needs to move and counter strong.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    Probably pretty close decision though. Chisora does not deal with movement well and does not bring his A game against opponents that doesnt motivate him.

Szpilka has stamina issues though, so chisora has a decent shot at wearing him down.
                    Is it a 10 or 12 rounder?
                    It is 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X