No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Ends His Training Camp in Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Ends His Training Camp in Force

July 15 Manny Pacquiao Photos Gallery Training Camp Ends - Eight-division champion Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao and unbeaten welterweight world champion Keith "One Time" Thurman went face-to-face at the official weigh-in before their blockbuster showdown that headlines the Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View this Saturday night from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What drugs is this writer on and shame on the editor for being on worse drugs to let this article go to press. Broner fight,? Happened already are you taking bets I want manny UD

Comment

Broner smiles.

Comment

old pictures old news old man

Comment

Recycling old articles ?? LMAOOO wouldnt put it past Boxingscene. I swore Pac was in LA and was fighting Thurman but what do I know?

Comment

While on vacation in Los Angeles pacquiao visits wild card gym to observe what an American gym looks like...

Comment

LOL, So Pacquiao is a time traveler now. It makes sense that only Boxingscene would post this article. LOL, SMH

Comment

While on vacation for the first time in Los Angeles, pacquiao was curious to see what an American gym looks like so he visits wild card gym....

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                  Recycling old articles ?? LMAOOO wouldnt put it past Boxingscene. I swore Pac was in LA and was fighting Thurman but what do I know?
                  Lol old article but new pictures. This is funny. At least these are the new sparring photos with ab lopez who just sparred manny for this camp only

Comment

Lol WTF? So these are old pictures. C’mon BS

Comment

Working...
                    X