Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez Taunts Shakur Stevenson, Joseph Diaz: Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez Taunts Shakur Stevenson, Joseph Diaz: Fight Me!

Carson, California - Joet Gonzalez (23-0, 14 KOs) of Glendora, Calif. defeated Manuel Avila (23-2-1, 8 KOs) of Fairfield, Calif. via technical knockout in the sixth round of a 10-round clash to capture the for the WBO Global and WBA Continental America Featherweight Titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if it's because Shakur Stevenson was piping down his sister... Real sh#t

Comment

Originally posted by LongBeachBoxing View Post
      I wonder if it's because Shakur Stevenson was piping down his sister... Real sh#t
      Maybe....
      Will you get mad at me if I told you I was piping down your Mom??
      Real shet!
      Ooops! Didn't mean to tell you that! 😆🤣🖕

Comment

Sorry to hurt your feelings playa

Comment

Originally posted by LongBeachBoxing View Post
          Jajaira Gonzalez is ugly as hell and weighs more than Shakur. Sure Joet world be happy to learn she is not the dyke she looks like if true plus all the future money going her way if she gets pregnant. Shaker got some low standards. Rather do a dyke than a pretty black woman. Add another strike to this loser
          Last edited by NotaPachugger; 07-14-2019, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Give it to him. He has to be better than that last guy.

Comment

Working...
            X