Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I GIve Myself A Seven, Could've Done A Lot Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I GIve Myself A Seven, Could've Done A Lot Better

The sound of the cheers from the raucous crowd let Jamal James know he gave his local fans every bit of their money's worth in his latest win. In fact, the only one who didn't seem fully satisfied in his thrilling 10-round decision over Mexico's Antonio DeMarco was James himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my man dont be so hard on urself that was a dam good fight. the both a youse did fantastic.

Comment

demarco was the smaller man and he put a good hurt on james. yeah james won but he also took a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by byfbnz View Post
        demarco was the smaller man and he put a good hurt on james. yeah james won but he also took a beating.
        ye Demarcos face definitely took a beating and he lost 🥊

Comment

James took a lot of body shots but won the fight convincingly.

Comment

james almost went down, not demarco. demarco is a lightweight too fan boy.

Comment

Titty! (Aka tnt) james was more of 2! He barely beat a guy who lost 4 of his last 6 fights! James can't hang with the top guys. He'll be KO! Period.

Comment

Working...
              X