Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Greer Gets Past Potapov In Boring Bantamweight Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Greer Gets Past Potapov In Boring Bantamweight Eliminator

NEWARK, N.J. Joshua Greer Jr. should've provided pillows for a different reason Saturday night. The bantamweight contender, known for offering pillows to opponents he plans to knock out, boxed his way to an unusually dull, 12-round, majority-decision win over Nikolai Potapov at Prudential Center. The competitive but boring bout forced fans to voice their displeasure several times as Greer and Potapov tactically tried to figure one another out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Greer Gets Gift Decision Against Potapov In Boring Bantamweight Eliminator

There, fixed the title for you!

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
      Greer Gets Gift Decision Against Potapov In Boring Bantamweight Eliminator

There, fixed the title for you!
      All CompuBox fans think he won...lol

Judges clearly got it wrong.

Comment

What? This was an ibf eliminator? There was already an ibf eliminator last march

Comment

Apparently Greer needs gifts this early in his career. I wouldn't recommend that any fighter travel ever unless they have serious pop. Boxing has become that bad. If you need to rob someone that was put there to make you look good and drag him from thousands of miles away to do it you aint special.

Comment

Always give the home town fighter 2 extra points. I had Greer losing, he doesn't look like a monster.

Comment

Very close fight but I had Joshua Greer edging it out

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                What? This was an ibf eliminator? There was already an ibf eliminator last march
                I know right?? Dasmarinas is already the ibf mandatory for Inoue.

Wtf is this for? What ibf eliminator?

It's not even listed as an ibf eliminator at boxrec while the one with dasmarinas is listed.

Comment

'Night Night' Greer lived up to his nickname, he put everyone to sleep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    I know right?? Dasmarinas is already the ibf mandatory for Inoue.

Wtf is this for? What ibf eliminator?

It's not even listed as an ibf eliminator at boxrec while the one with dasmarinas is listed.
                    The IBF has eliminators just so you can participate in their actual eliminators. That's why they always have the top spots in their rankings vacant. Only once you've won a pre-eliminator you get to move into a vacant spot and fight another eliminator so you can become mandatory. It's very convoluted.

Comment

Working...
                    X