No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez Beats Down Manuel Avila For TKO in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joet Gonzalez Beats Down Manuel Avila For TKO in Sixth

Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, California - For the vacant World Boxing Association Continental featherweight title and the vacant WBO Global featherweight title, Joet Gonzalez (23-0, 14 KOs) broke down and stopped Manuel Avila (23-2-1, 8 KOs) in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like him alot. I thought he was related to Jhonny Gonzalez when i first saw him.

He is from Glendora which is a neighboring city so it’s easier to root for him.

Comment

This was a great fight!

Comment

Joet looked like a wrecking ball in there. He is dangerous for anyone.

Comment

Joet looked great. He has really progressed as a fighter over the years. He's ready he deserves a title shot.

Gonzalez is on the verge of a title shot. He's ranked at number two by the WBO. He's managed by Frank Espinoza, who also handles the WBO world champion at 126, Oscar Valdez.

According to Gonzalez, Golden Boy Promotions has promised him a world title shot in September.

Sounds like he is either getting a shot at the WBO next or they could pair him up with Can Xu who is also with Golden boy and has the WBA belt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Joet looked great. He has really progressed as a fighter over the years. He's ready he deserves a title shot.

Gonzalez is on the verge of a title shot. He's ranked at number two by the WBO. He's managed by Frank Espinoza, who also handles the WBO world champion at 126, Oscar Valdez.

According to Gonzalez, Golden Boy Promotions has promised him a world title shot in September.

Sounds like he is either getting a shot at the WBO next or they could pair him up with Can Xu who is also with Golden boy and has the WBA belt.
            but all the black blogs want to give Shakur a title shot ahead of this cat who has played his dues longer.

Comment

Gonzalez-Stevenson for the vacant strap is going to be a great fight!

I got Gonzalez by knockout.

Comment

Working...
              X