Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings: I Didn't Come To Lay Down Against Joyce; Not In My DNA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jennings: I Didn't Come To Lay Down Against Joyce; Not In My DNA

Bryant Jennings didn't make this transatlantic trip just to collect a check. The veteran heavyweight from Philadelphia accepted his fight against hard-hitting Joe Joyce because he knows a win would re-establish him within the division. Joyce acknowledged Wednesday during a press conference in London that Jennings is the best opponent he'll have faced in 10 professional fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With all that said Joyce in 4

Comment

I don’t doubt Jennings’ heart or even his ability but if he can’t come in with a better plan than he had against Rivas, I don’t like his chances.

Comment

I think Jennings knows he is going to lose. I like the guy but he has an incredibly weak ego. He's very sensitive in interviews.

Joyce wins in 6 for me

Comment

It will be interesting to see if joyce has stamina if the fight gets to the late rounds. I could see joyce having a difficult time early with jennings speed, or, i could see jennings having trouble with joyce relentless pressure early. This is a very interesting fight.

I see joyce eventually breaking down n stopping jennings, in a fight where hes behind on the cards.

Comment

He's getting ran over, they shold run over Malik Scott next, he's a softie, took a dive for his buddy.

Comment

Joyce wins just off his power
              Jennings seems shopworn , can’t take a punch
              In another time , Jennings should win just off experience and the fact that Joyce’s punch left last week and should arrive later today

Comment

I like Jennings always gives his all but he can't take a punch, and does not fight confident because of it. He also doesn't have the fundamentals to take away Joyce's punch. Joyce wins via devastating KO early on in the fight as others have suggested.

Comment

Very good assessment gentlemen if i could make a list of the possible outcomes and why I'd totally agree with you guys! Good real boxing talk

Comment

Working...
                  X