Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Admits Surprise That He Stopped Rob Brant So Quickly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata Admits Surprise That He Stopped Rob Brant So Quickly

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, London Olympic gold medalist Ryota Murata regained his WBA "regular" middleweight championship Friday with a second-round technical knockout in a rematch with American Rob Brant.

[Click Here To Read More]

Calling it now...GGG will be giving this guy a call soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      I think Dazn will be dialling the number and handing 3G the phone given Japan is one of the countries DAZN operates in. No doubt DAZN still prefers Canelo, but can see them taking an interest in Murata/3G.

Comment

It seemed like an early stoppage. Even though the end was likely near… But sad for Minnesota

Comment

I'm disappointed with myself for not putting more money on Murata. I was sure that he would not lose the rematch at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            Why not that would be a good scrap. They were gonna make that fight in Japan before the Brant upset derailed it.

Isn't GGG half Korean or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Isn't GGG half Korean or something?
              lol you must know nothing about North East Asia, if you think this has any factor on Golovkin fighting in Japan. If Golovkin fights in Japan, they would definitely not bring up the fact that he's half Korean, because Koreans are discriminated in Japan. Anyways Golovkin doesn't even looked like a mixed dude, he just looks weird lol.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                lol you must know nothing about North East Asia, if you think this has any factor on Golovkin fighting in Japan. If Golovkin fights in Japan, they would definitely not bring up the fact that he's half Korean, because Koreans are discriminated in Japan. Anyways Golovkin doesn't even looked like a mixed dude, he just looks weird lol.
                Dude i was just asking a question as to whether he was half Korean or not lol had nothing to do with where the fight was gonna be held.

There was wordthat GGG was getting offered big money to fight there.

Comment

Cong**** to Murata, Rob Brant will bounce back he just did not look right once he got hit while Murata looked STRONGER and more POWERFUL than the 1st Fight this time around. To Murata Credit he did get his hands up more and did a good job catching and shooting especially that 2nd Round

Murata vs GGG is not bad at all actually, however Murata is with Bob Arum so no it is not automatic that if they fight it would end up on DAZN
                  Last edited by sicko; 07-12-2019, 03:07 PM.

Comment

That ref tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X