No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From London: Dubois 239, Gorman 256

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From London: Dubois 239, Gorman 256

As little as can be taken from a pre-fight weigh-in, even less was revealed in the way of deciding who holds the edge in the upcoming showdown between unbeaten British heavyweights Daniel Dubois and Nathan Gorman.

Industry experts have been genuinely torn in determining whom will prevail in Saturday's headliner at the O2 Arena in London. England. Neither looked out of normal form at Friday's weigh-in, with Dubois showing up supremely conditioned while Gorman once again looks to prove that his fighting shape is far superior than his fleshy physique suggests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad Joyce is below 260, he should do a job on Jennings. Dubois should knock fat Gorman at some point of his fight too.

Comment

Oscar Rivas is fighting Dillian Whyte not Derick Chisora, does the writer not even read his own article back?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Oscar Rivas is fighting Dillian Whyte not Derick Chisora, does the writer not even read his own article back?
        Sorry, brain fart. Has been corrected, you can now return to calming the f*** down.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
          Sorry, brain fart. Has been corrected, you can now return to calming the f*** down.
          your welcome

Comment

Gorman is bigger than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
              Are you not even going to thank the man for doing your proof reading for you?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                your welcome
                ... seriously, though, thank you. Nobody is their own best editor and it drives me crazy when my mind is saying one thing yet my fingers typing another.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Are you not even going to thank the man for doing your proof reading for you?
                  See above

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Gorman is bigger than i thought.
                    The heaviest he's been for a while, which is probably good news for us fans!

I take it mean he isn't planning to get on his bike on Sat.

Comment

Working...
                    X