Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan: If I'm Active I'll Get Better and Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan: If I'm Active I'll Get Better and Better

Terry Flanagan has promised fans an explosive performances that sees him return to his best when he fights on Friday's huge #MTKFightNight event at the Liverpool Olympia. Former world champion Flanagan (33-2, 13 KOs) faces Jonas Segu (19-8-2, 6 KOs) live on ESPN+ in association with Top Rank and also live on iFL TV, and he's planning on making a big statement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a home town mismatch. It isn't going to make Turbo any better. This guy got beat by guys I never heard of. Terry is beginning to sound like Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      This is a home town mismatch. It isn't going to make Turbo any better. This guy got beat by guys I never heard of. Terry is beginning to sound like Khan
      Well the zepeda fight he refers to as what kept him sharp and active for the magdeleno fight was a fee rounds stopped on a freak injury. So don't know how he considers that activity. He must mean regular camps. But Terry dissapointed me, watching him at prizefighter them years ago I was impressed and watched his career and after magdeleno I rated him , turns out magdeleno was over rated as was Terry. Never seemed to be that bothered about creating a legacy

Comment

Working...
      X