No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Tabs Ugas To Beat Figueroa In Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter Tabs Ugas To Beat Figueroa In Title Eliminator

Shawn Porter knows better than to look past his next fight but his role as a Fox Sports boxing analyst provides him the benefit of scouting the entire schedule. The reigning welterweight titlist will be on hand for the entirety of the July 20 Fox Sports Pay-Per-View show at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev., but it's the title eliminator between Yordenis Ugas and unbeaten Omar Figueroa that will command Porter's attention.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha, well he was good enough to clearly beat you I would also have him beating Figueroa.

Comment

I have Ugas beating Omar as well.

But I do hope Omar gets the win.

Comment

Figueroa has been the underdog since his last minute call to fight Michael el artista perez approximately 10 years ago... and every time he comes out on top... I have to go with Figueroas history on this one...

Comment

Ugas beat Porter, he just didn't get the corrupted official decision..3/9/19 robbery!

Comment

I don't think that Figueroa is going to survive Ugas

Comment

This should be a goodie because Ugas knows why he lost to Porter, and Omar only knows how to fight one way! Can Ugas take a page from Lara and Rigo, and stay in the pocket more? Can he win a decision if he does not? I think he has to "fight," which should make this a very interesting fight!

Comment

Panterita is my favorite "Mexican style" fighter... (and I hope he quit drinking...)

Comment

Figueroa doesn't have the discipline out of the ring and is starting to look like some of the wars in the ring are taking their toll on him. Think Ugas will pick him apart

Comment

Ugas beat Porter so of course he is going to say he will beat Figueroa but all I can say is this fight might be closer than people think lets not forget Ugas struggled against Dulorme who although has a different style than Omar is also less resilient we will see which Figueroa shows up if hes been drinking and coming in with injuries then Ugas should outbox him or possibly TKO him but if his hands are healthy and hes prepared he could hurt Ugas considering he has been dropped before.

Comment

Working...
                    X