Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Showing Off Moves at Media Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Keith Thurman Showing Off Moves at Media Workout

Keith Thurman Open Workout in Florida Photos Gallery - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown live on Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, July 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (Photos by Damon Gonzalez).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hope 1 time is taking this fight serious because it won’t look good if Old Man Pacquiao beats him

Comment

Keith will be on that backfoot all night. Pacquiao is about to show this dude he's a level above even at 40

Comment

Dam shame if Keif gets beat up by a briefcase carrying senator.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
          I really hope 1 time is taking this fight serious because it won’t look good if Old Man Pacquiao beats him
          dont even try to use that "he's not motivated" excuse!!!!!! this is the most motivated thurman you'll ever see. if he loses then that just mean he got beat by the better fighter.

Comment

the end is near! mofo keith dont even look confidence in those pics buahahah!!! some of those pics, he's looking down, prolly thinking damm i fvvvcked up.

Comment

His boxing shoes looks pretty cool, but he's looking like an addict. Hopefully his camp was base on boxing and not draining himself to make weight. He tweeted on ************* that he wanted to test Pacquiao's body to see how he will react. Better watch out Pacquiao dont hit YOU in the body. Anyways I like both fighters so may the best man win good luck.

Comment

Lol at the “briefcase carrying senator” comment. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  dont even try to use that "he's not motivated" excuse!!!!!! this is the most motivated thurman you'll ever see. if he loses then that just mean he got beat by the better fighter.
                  Off course that goes both ways, excuses are for losers I hope there is none from either side after the fight, may the best man on the night win .

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    Lol at the “briefcase carrying senator” comment. Lol
                    Funny how a fulltime briefcase carrying senator / part time boxer 40 year old is still the biggest name in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X