Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Top Form as Thurman Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Top Form as Thurman Fight Nears

Manny Pacquiao July 10 Training For Thurman Photos Gallery - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown live on Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, July 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (Photos by Wendell Alinea).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hoping we see shades of the old Manny. The one that terrorized fighters in the ring 10 years ago. He has always been a favorite even when taste less fans were polluting his image with their bias and personal hate speech.

Used to be a big fan of Thurman also but in three years of shape shifting commentary he has thrown away what was one so likable... “Don’t duck me son,” for a guy who Can’t stop quacking for dollars.

Either way a great fight between top talents. This is the type of match we need at welterweight. It is my sincerest hope that both of these great fighters make the best account of theirselves, leave historical record worth revisiting and depart the ring in good health.

Comment

As obvious as it's been that Pac has been a juice head his whole career, I'm actually glad he can juice with impunity this fight, free of VADA testing so we can all watch him end Keith Run-time's career.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        As obvious as it's been that Pac has been a juice head his whole career, I'm actually glad he can juice with impunity this fight, free of VADA testing so we can all watch him end Keith Run-time's career.
        Yeah because he suddenly went from no definition to the hulk like Marquez did practically overnight...the hate is real. Let it go fam, let it goooo. It's not healthy.

Comment

there was no vada testing for the horn fight. how come he couldnt end horn's career? there was no vada testing in the 4th marquez fight.. how come he couldnt end marquez career?

Comment

Every boxer that juiced and being in boxing as long as Pac has popped at some point. Pac never failed a test but you pathetic Floyd hood fans keep insinuating he's juicing cos your hero started it to avoid a fight with him. What a sad way to live.

Comment

i hope we will see a good fight it have potential to be,manny as an aggresor , Thurman counter puncher.

Comment

The Pacman looks beat up in one of those photos. Must be from all that hard sparring.

Comment

Really. Manny has been tested randomly nearly a decade by VADA and USADA for his fights and has always tested negative. He even voluntarily joined the VADA 24/7 365 random testing program to prove he is clean even between fights.

During that time he was being tested, 5 of the top 10 ranked heavyweights today and the current boxing PPV darling Canelo Alvarez not to mention dozens of other boxers, have all tested positive for banned substances. Maybe you should reserve your hate for those guys.
                  Last edited by cjeagle1; 07-10-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Pac deserves to be GOAT with comments like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X