No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Prince Patel Putting in Work For Khan-Dib Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Prince Patel Putting in Work For Khan-Dib Card

Prince Patel Training Workout Photos Gallery - Amir Khan will face Billy Dib in Saudi Arabia this Saturday after his scheduled opponent, Neeraj Goyat, sustained "severe injuries" in a car accident. Indian Goyat, who had been set to face Khan for the WBC Pearl title, was hospitalised following an incident last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zolani Tete has been warned and called out by the Prince, '' Prepare for violence. '' were the words spoken by Prince Patel, when addressing the WBO champion Zolani Tete earlier this week.

Joseph Agbeko, Carlos Cuadras, Jason Moloney, anyone rated top of the WBO can get it! The Prince is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Zolani Tete has been warned and called out by the Prince, '' Prepare for violence. '' were the words spoken by Prince Patel, when addressing the WBO champion Zolani Tete earlier this week.

Joseph Agbeko, Carlos Cuadras, Jason Moloney, anyone rated top of the WBO can get it! The Prince is coming!
      He’s resorting to calling out these fighters because Brexit is going to make Hungarian pub fighting too expensive.

I’d like to see his last fight. First round nearly 5 minutes and a KO by low blow in the second

Comment

This article had zero quotes from Prince Patel, nothing about his opponent or the weight class he would be having his fight, instead they posted multiple pictures of him here and then proceed to talk about Amir Khan and his opponent Dib.....Great insight.

Comment

lets hear more about prince patel.
          Last edited by moltres.; 07-10-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            He’s resorting to calling out these fighters because Brexit is going to make Hungarian pub fighting too expensive.

I’d like to see his last fight. First round nearly 5 minutes and a KO by low blow in the second
            When the Prince wins the IBO, his price skyrockets. Matchroom paper champ Ryan Burnett has made a fool of himself and let everyone down vs. Nonito -- Like I predicted. Eddie Hearn should of signed the Prince ; Patel would of been a PPV star by now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              When the Prince wins the IBO, his price skyrockets. Matchroom paper champ Ryan Burnett has made a fool of himself and let everyone down vs. Nonito -- Like I predicted. Eddie Hearn should of signed the Prince ; Patel would of been a PPV star by now.
              PPP got the division shook. Charlie and Sunny Edwards both running for cover

Comment

Working...
              X