No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez For WBA Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez For WBA Interim-Title

BoxingScene.com had been advised that the World Boxing Association has sanctioned Erislandy Lara vs. Ramon Alvarez for the WBA interim-junior middleweight title. The winner of the fight will collide with the victor of Michel Soro (33-2-1, 22 KOs) and Magomed Kurbanov (17-0, 11 KOs), who battle for the vacant WBA "regular" junior middleweight title on July 20th in Paris, France.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao.............

Comment

The winner will get the opportunity to unify three WBA titles in their next fight. And maybe someday the WBA will actually allow them to fight for the real WBA title.

Comment

I can't keep this crap straight but since these guys wanna give away belts, I wanna be champ too! WBA is awarding me the "Part Interim Semi Regular Yellow Ribbon Everyone Gets a Trophy Champion of the World!!!!"
        Last edited by Baba K; 07-08-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

oh oh. PBC shills making fun of Haymon's matchmaking. as if the WBA orchestrated it alone and fronts the money for the fights on the network....

Comment

WBC - Franchise WBA - Super
            WBC - Champion WBA - Regular
            WBC - Interim WBA - Interim

but it's all Canelo's fault doe. Cause Charlo took mean shots from Korobov, and Canelo is anorexic compared to Korobov that Charlo wouldn't get staggered...

Comment

What I wouldn't give for just one legitimate, non-corrupt, sanctioning body to do what sanctioning bodies are supposed to do: crown the single best at a weight as the champ and mandate they fight against the legitimate best contenders as their mandatory defense.

Boxing is a great sport, but a foul business.

Comment

so i guess soro is fighting for the "regular" belt castaņo dropped

Comment

Comment

Easy money for Lara

Comment

Working...
                    X