Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Grinds Hard With Roach For Thurman Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Grinds Hard With Roach For Thurman Bout

Pacquiao Training Camp July 6 Photos Gallery - Boxing's only eight-division world champion, Philippine Senator and regular WBA welterweight champion Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao returns to face undefeated Super WBA Welterweight World Champion Keith "One Time" Thurman in a powerhouse 147-pound showdown live on Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event on Saturday, July 20 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (Photos by Wendell Alinea).

[Click Here To Read More]

Manny looks in great shape here esp for a 40 year old. Thats a testament to pacs work ethic and commitment to boxing. Most fighters that keep fighting as long as him can only dream to look as good as he does. Chalk up some of it to genetics, but hes taken care of himself as well as you can after all those wars.

With that being said, I think the ideal thing to hope for as a Pac fan is that he has enough gas in the tank to hang in there with Thurman and not get blown out of the water. And if theres a chance that thurmans injuries + layoff have really shot him, PAC might outpoint him. But only if those two are true. And at that point, shouldnt that signal to a great fighter like pacquiao that its time to hang them up? Unfortunately as cool as it would be to see manny reclaim the WW title, a loss wouldn't be that bad because (i hope) it would get thru to his team that he needs to retire. Before he becomes shane mosley, or even worse Roy jones v.2

Comment

Damn, imagine what insane cardio and will has this 40 y/o ATG. Very strong good genes. Thurman is younger but Pac has that first day of boxing hunger in his eyes.

Comment

Pacman for the win. Run Time!

Comment

Pacman vs Runtime

Comment

Not much boxing news to report so I guess posting the same looking photos of Manny training is a backup plan! Many people will look at these pics and say Manny looks like his old self (yeah right)! When can I expect another Khan written article especially with his big fight against Dibs coming up soon?

Comment

The Legend fighting the young lion...priceless!

Comment

Keith is in trouble everything he said about his advantage is youth is going to get beat out of him for 12rds but guessing over in 8 body shot Keith covers up breaks his elbow

Comment

Man, he's sure is not laying down easy. We're blessed we're about to witness one of the greatest fighter in any generation/era laying it all on the line, all set and ready to pass the torch, he's not just fighting for money, it's clear he has it all balanced out, he's fighting for money and even more for legacy.

If Thurman or anybody want the torch in their hand then be prepared for the hardest test of their lives, because it's clear that this master is different, he's not rolling over and spoon feeding the torch to the student. You will get it only if you're worthy.

Comment

Good to see Pac still putting his all into training. He's not just fighting for money dude is actually tryin to win. Most legends way past their primes half ass their way through camp just to make weight with no intention on actually winning.

Its gonna hurt to see him go out on his stool like Ali but I think that's gonna be his end

Comment

Working...
                    X