Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: High Hopes For Pacquiao Against Keith Thurman and Beyond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: High Hopes For Pacquiao Against Keith Thurman and Beyond

By Michael Rosenthal - I have a lot of hopes for Manny Pacquiao. I hope that, at 40 years old, he truly belongs in the ring with a prime thoroughbred like Keith Thurman even though I have serious doubts. They fight for Thurman's WBA welterweight title on July 20 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. I hope Pacquiao's impres...
    [Click Here To Read More]

PAC will be all right. He’ll just get man handled the way Floyd did him 4 yrs ago. But I think Thurman will go for the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
      PAC will be all right. He’ll just get man handled the way Floyd did him 4 yrs ago. But I think Thurman will go for the KO
      Gotta love folks exaggerating his victory vs Pacquiao as time goes by. I reckon by next year, you guys will same Floyd put him to sleep. Floyd won it but he stunk up the whole fight, enough for has dad to tell him between rounds that he was fighting scared. Manhandled lol

Comment

Hey mr. Rosenthal you better vote Pacman for Fighter of the Year award if he beats Thurman and Spence this year!

Comment

Whether he looks good or not just pls retire asap. Stop listening to your delusional fans. Same thing happened and proven throughout history. Same old “i can still compete like im 29” until one night they get smack with reality.

If you are really a pac fan you’d want him to retire. Maybe most pac fans here were not even here during his prime days that they don’t know the difference. Lol

Coz it’s fkn huge.

Comment

Don't worry unless you'll bet money against Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao got this

Comment

Pacman has the warrior mentality it's going to take going out on his shield for Manny to consider retiring.

Comment

Hoping for Pacquiao!

That's a lot of hoping! A Pacquiao victory would be in the best interest at 147. With father time pressuring him, Pacman would seek a cash out/unification fight faster than Keith Thurman who wants NOTHING to do with Errol Spence Jr. My brain says Thurman, my heart says Pacquiao...I'm hoping too.

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
                    Gotta love folks exaggerating his victory vs Pacquiao as time goes by. I reckon by next year, you guys will same Floyd put him to sleep. Floyd won it but he stunk up the whole fight, enough for has dad to tell him between rounds that he was fighting scared. Manhandled lol
                    Floyd taught Pacquiao a lesson in running!

Comment

Working...
                    X