Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam Not Shocked Joshua Lost, Confident Usyk Will Fall as Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takam Not Shocked Joshua Lost, Confident Usyk Will Fall as Well

Heavyweight contender Carlos Takam is not surprised that Anthony Joshua was shocked last month at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Takam gave Joshua a real tough test in the fall of 2017, before he was stopped in what many felt was too early during an exchange in the tenth round. Now Takam is being lined up for a planned fight with Oleksandr Usyk, who unified the entire cruiserweight division in 2018 and now heads up to heavyweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why do black people tear each other down? I have never seen any group of people who does this. It is remarkable.
    Last edited by FerronK; 07-03-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
      Why do black people tear watch other now? I have never seen any group of people who does this. It is remarkable.
      What the hell did you type?!?

Comment

If Takam had Ruiz's chin he likely would have beaten Joshua. He might have anyway if the fight had not been stopped early.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
          Why do black people tear each other down? I have never seen any group of people who does this. It is remarkable.
          He didn't even diss him. Maybe you should've read his statements before posting.

Comment

Because their not god's chosen people.

Comment

Going by your logic all black people, disregarding nationality, should root for each other...so all mexicans should root for other latinos...and irish people should root for all whites...

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK
                What do you mean? They always seems to tear each other down. Look at the Irish, Mexicans etc look how they root and support each other. But you have black people literally tearing each other down. Celebrating that their fellow black man lost. I have never seen such a thing in my life.
                Boxing isn't about race fool. You think just because Takam is black he should get behind Joshua, a heavyweight rival??
                If you actually read the article, Takam isn't even being critical, he just says that nothing is surprising in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Takam is the definition of a gladiator. Old school tough guy. Really always like this guy. Tough loss vs chisora last year. It was a hell of fight. He always puts on and gives a great account for himself. His fight with Povetkin is must see for anyone who hasn’t watched it before.

Comment

I predict Takam will continue failing at HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X