Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Dominguez Set For August 10, Liacouras Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton vs. Dominguez Set For August 10, Liacouras Center

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton is on the hunt for another world title. Frampton, the former two-division world champion from Belfast, Northern Ireland, will make his first stateside appearance in more than two years in a 10-round featherweight bout against the hard-hitting Emmanuel Dominguez on Saturday, Aug. 10 at the Liacouras Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It is unreal how bad Top Rank is getting with its cards. So bad that I got rid of ESPN+. Arum better be very careful with the direction of his promotion, espn can’t be happy. The Fury fight should have been on regular ESPN if they wanted him to get exposure to the casual boxing fan/traditional sports fan

Comment

Looks like they want to build Frampton up again to another big fight before he retires, i think he should just retire now he clearly doesnt have it anymore and the hunger and desire has gone, im a frampton fan but i dont want to see him anymore, whats the point of beating a couple of nohopers and then losing (likely by stoppage) agaisnt Valdez?

hopefully he doesnt have money problems, i know he took McGuigan to court over money, i wonder what happened there?

Comment

Is Tyson Fury going to be on another Carl Fraudton's undercard? Tyson should fight Carl, this midget has a better shot than Tom Schwarz. HEHE.

YOU SUCK FRAMPTON!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          It is unreal how bad Top Rank is getting with its cards. So bad that I got rid of ESPN+. Arum better be very careful with the direction of his promotion, espn can’t be happy. The Fury fight should have been on regular ESPN if they wanted him to get exposure to the casual boxing fan/traditional sports fan
          another racist anti
          Arum post. It says right there that frampton vs Valdez will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            another racist anti
            Arum post. It says right there that frampton vs Valdez will be next.
            A a Jew racist against a Jew.....congratulations, you just won the first place in the village idiot content.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              A a Jew racist against a Jew.....congratulations, you just won the first place in the village idiot content.
              Wow your racist and anti Semitic

Comment

Comment

Frampton will lose, he has no heart.

Comment

Working...
                  X