Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings: Joe Joyce Defense Lacking - His Jaw Will Catch My Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jennings: Joe Joyce Defense Lacking - His Jaw Will Catch My Shots

BRYANT JENNINGS INSISTS he is more than ready to counter the threat of the high-volume punching Joe Joyce and claims the Englishman needs to tighten his own defences. The Olympic silver medallist Joyce is renowned for his relentless style of fighting, continually marching forward delivering punches from all angles. Joyce, set to enter into double figures as a professional heavyweight, takes on the former world title challenger in the chief support of 'Heavy Duty' at the o2 Arena on July 13, headlined by the British title showdown between the unbeaten pair of Daniel Dubois and Nathan Gorman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve seen that exposed chin score a knockdown

Comment

I hope joyce don't catch your shots. I like joyce he has art degree. And thinks clearly about questions before answering.

Comment

No doubt in my mind that Jennings is the better boxer and Joyce can be hit, but Jennings has a huge size difference to overcome. I’m not sure I see it happening honestly, but one way or another Jennings has to win to stay relevant. Joyce needs to as well to be taken seriously as well.

Comment

I have no doubt that Joyce's chin will catch some of Jennings' shots. My feeling is that chin is fairly sturdy and Jennings' power doesn't seem to be a show stopper.

I see Joyce catching shots, walking through them and crudely bludgeoning Jennings into submission.

Comment

The thing with Joyce's lack of defence is that he seems to be able to hold a decent shot as well. It'll take one of the divisions bigger hitters to stop him, and I wouldn't put Jennings in that bracket.

Comment

Jennings doesnt have enough power, i think Joyce sucks but his engine and chin appear to be legit. Jennings only chance is if he follows a perfect gameplan, lets Joyce empty his tank for the first 6 rounds, box on the outside, frustrate him, throw nothing but bodyshots for the firs thalf and then try and take Joyce out later on.

Comment

Jennings won't stop Joyce. If Jennings is going to win he'll need to channel his inner Usyk. Stay on the move, forward back, side to side and fire shots from all angles. If Jennings finds himself standing motionless in front of Joyce, he's doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I hope joyce don't catch your shots. I like joyce he has art degree. And thinks clearly about questions before answering.
                  You could just tell when someone is educated. Or well brought up at home, they just act different and talk different.

Comment

Joyce's greatest strength is that everyone thinks he is slow and easy to hit. Everyone thinks they are greater than the previous man Joyce beat. Well guess what Jennings - you aren't special enough to halt Joyce's progress. You're just another W on Joyce's record.

It's then all set up for the next guy to say "Yes Joyce beat Jennings but Jennings was old and finished. I'm not. I'm special. I'll KO Joyce. He is slow and easy to hit..."

Joyce won't have any trouble until he gets to the top 8 fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X