Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulecki: Andrade Was Too Fast, Difficult To Hit, Was Simply Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulecki: Andrade Was Too Fast, Difficult To Hit, Was Simply Better

[Click Here To Read More]

Andrade did what he was suppose to do! GGG just beat some guy name Rolls while Charlo just went the distance with some Adams guy and no telling who Canelo is fighting next! These guys need to fight each other!

Comment

Of course, Andrade is a big threat he dominated a top contender hard to land a solid shot he isn’t a pushover. Charlo and Andrade should fight eachother then. Whoever wins gets Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
        Andrade did what he was suppose to do! GGG just beat some guy name Rolls while Charlo just went the distance with some Adams guy and no telling who Canelo is fighting next! These guys need to fight each other!
        Andrade and Jermall aren't ready for Canelo or GGG. There's levels to this.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
          How would we know without them fighting. Who cares who you root for, they all should be fighting each other now. I get it, they want the money fight with Nelo, but whomever isnt picked for September, needs to fight the other guy left out. How are they not ready but Rolls got the call? I just want to see them all fight one another. All these years claiming the best wont fight, I'd thought GGG would jump at fighting these guys with his belts. Andrade has been calling out champs since 154 so I know it's not him. He was ready for BJS when the others ignored him. We need these fights. Andrade is a bad match up for everyone at 160

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            so you rather see them fight guys like Rolls, Fielding, Adams, etc?

Comment

"After the opening round, I had no idea how to deal with him."

😭😭😭

In all seriousness tho I'm glad this was posted. I wanted to hear from Sulecki cause I wanted him to tell people out his mouth Andrade is better than Jacobs after branding Andrade as the weakest middleweight.

Comment

Andrade not only has the tools to make Canelo look bad, but he could also beat him & this fight could be done since they both fight for DAZN..But I don't think Canelo wants that..

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  How would we know without them fighting. Who cares who you root for, they all should be fighting each other now. I get it, they want the money fight with Nelo, but whomever isnt picked for September, needs to fight the other guy left out. How are they not ready but Rolls got the call? I just want to see them all fight one another. All these years claiming the best wont fight, I'd thought GGG would jump at fighting these guys with his belts. Andrade has been calling out champs since 154 so I know it's not him. He was ready for BJS when the others ignored him. We need these fights. Andrade is a bad match up for everyone at 160

he showed even less interest in Andrade then he did in Saunders

it looks like Canelo will be fighting Andrade in December

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    it looks like Canelo will be fighting Andrade in December
                    Really? Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                    X