Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam: I Hope Usyk Recovers - Because I'm Knocking Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takam: I Hope Usyk Recovers - Because I'm Knocking Him Out!

Back in May, Carlos Takam was scheduled to be the first heavyweight for Oleksandr Usyk, who is moving up in weight after unifying the WBO, IBF, WBA, WBC cruiserweight titles in 2018. Usyk was forced to withdraw from the bout after suffering an injury during training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Slow down Takam and rewatch the WBSS.

Comment

Could prove to be a terrible choice for Usyk team, Takam is durable, rugged and boxes ugly, win or lose Usyk won’t look great doing it.

Comment

So if Carlos Takam beats Olek, Takam becomes mandatory for Ruiz-Joshua? And I like to point out to 'Boxing Clever' its RUIZ-JOSHUA, respect tha CHAMP!

Also, good idea that Takam has plans of fighting on the undercard of Whyte-Rivas.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
          Could prove to be a terrible choice for Usyk team, Takam is durable, rugged and boxes ugly, win or lose Usyk won’t look great doing it.
          Exactly what I’ve been saying. Povetkin wouldve given Usyk problem as well. Usyk will look normal after grinding out for 12 rounds.
          Last edited by Casualfanforyou; 07-01-2019, 05:22 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Takam is a decent HW. Not a scrub. An honest, step up and prove it fight for Usyk.

Usyk will beat him soundly, in my humble unimportant opinion. But I am very curious if Usyk will bring any power to 200+. He will find out, because Takam will bring some straight forward pain to Usyk if Usyk cannot make him think twice about it.

Comment

Usyk might be better off going straight for the title. Crazy that he would be a mandatory for the Joshua/Ruiz winner but if Ruiz wins, that is a fight he needs to take. Why risk Takam?

Comment

Takam beating Usyk? Not!

Comment

Yeah, put Takam on that Whyte-Rivas card

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Yeah, put Takam on that Whyte-Rivas card
                    Bring Bracamonte back over, he'll fight on 3 weeks notice

Comment

Working...
                    X