Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adams: I Know I Hurt Charlo; Up To Him To Be Honest About That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adams: I Know I Hurt Charlo; Up To Him To Be Honest About That

HOUSTON Brandon Adams acknowledged that he didn't do enough to beat Jermall Charlo on Saturday night. Adams is sure, though, that Charlo felt his power during their 12-round middleweight championship match. Los Angeles' Adams could tell by the way Charlo reacted to some of his punches that he got the WBC champion's attention.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"it was like he trained to take punches" Yup Adams forgot he was supposed to throw punches for the most part, he had no offense at all...charlo completely nullifed him and his t-rex arms didn't help matters

Comment

Adams is muscular but too small for 160.

Comment

Go down to 154 & shed some of that water weight Brandon

Comment

Isn't this what all the fighters say after they fight to survive against the champion? I hurt him doe! It was closer but you know...hometown judges...yada yada. He should just say...I didn't do enough to win and leave it at that.

Comment

Dayum! Keith Idec is gangsta!! Such articles like this will help PBC make Charlo vs Adams 2 PPV!!!

Comment

Brandon is a dope little fighter. Makes me wish GGG didn’t have the fight intercepted by Team Haymon.

He may have been a big problem for a flat footed fighter. But although it was very watchable the fight wasn’t close.

Would want to see Korobov again over this fight. Nothing would change here. He is tough as nails but Brandon was clearly over-matched.

Comment

Adams talk about he hurt him
                WTF u want a consolation prize?
                If u hurt him and didn't or couldn't follow up to change the tide of the fight then u didn't do SHiat take ur L and get to stepping

Comment

What was the point of this article? You got shutout. You don’t fight to get your opponents respect, you fight to win (and he didn’t get a round on my card). I like Adams, and wish him well in his career, but he didn’t show anything in that fight that makes me wanna check out any future fights from him

Comment

He did walk Young Mall into a few shots. I’m sure he got buzzed. That speaks to Mall needing to develop his defense and punch more on offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X