Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jezreel Corrales vs Ladarius Miller Set For Davis-Nunez Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jezreel Corrales vs Ladarius Miller Set For Davis-Nunez Undercard

Ladarius "Memphis" Miller (19-1) will face Jezzrel Corrales (23-2) on the Gervonta "Tank" Davis-Nunez undercard on July 27th in Baltimore, MD. The lightweight contender advised BoxingScene.com that he would face the former champion during Friday night's Facebook Live stream of Mayweather Promotions' Sin City Showdown card that took place at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lining up Tank's next opponents

Comment

Nice. Good luck & respect to Memphis Miller. Been following his story since he was some random guy sparring Floyd iirc. Nice to see how far he's come. Rooting on him winning that fight & getting a title shot. Tough fight doe.

Comment

So they have literally set up the undercard to fight Tank next. If he stays at 130 he gets the Gamboa/Rocky winner, if he goes to 135 he gets the winner of this fight

Comment

Why won't Davis step it up and fight a guy like Jo Jo Diaz, Tevin Farmer, Ryan Garcia or Loma? Who is to blame for Davis mismatches?

Thank you Al Haymon for ruining this inactive kids career!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            Why won't Davis step it up and fight a guy like Jo Jo Diaz, Tevin Farmer, Ryan Garcia or Loma? Who is to blame for Davis mismatches?
            In fairness of all the guys you mention NONE are fighting other top guys except Loma. And I tend to think that only happened cuz Oscar actually looks out for his fighters best money AND best legacy fights unlike any other promoters in the game. Not like its a Tank thing it feels like a boxing thing to me.

Not that I'm happy with Tank's trajectory by any means doe cuz I think like with Spiderman with great power comes great responsibility with reaching your potential & "doing the right thing", but I think there is always multi layers of bs that make fights harder to make then they should be in this sport & one of those things in there just not being enough upside for a promoter to risk his investment, the fighter, getting ihs value greatly diminished with a L. Its f#cked up, but it is a common theme that seems to cross all alliances & rivalry's for the most part.

Comment

Miller vs Corrales is a helluva Scrap

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

Thank you Al Haymon for ruining this inactive kids career!
                I would rather see Tank "step it up" and fight Gary Russell Jr.! Why fight Jo Jo instead of the guy that beat Jo Jo? Add to that GRJ is from the DMV, it should be an even bigger turnount! Tevin Farmer would be my second choice! Lou DiBella said it could be possible in the fall, when Farmer's DAZN contract is up! We'll see what he does. PBC is very thin @ 135, and I can't see Floyd allowing Tank to fight on DAZN! Salute to Chris Colbert! Keep up the pace! Tank is the target!
                Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-01-2019, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Lining up Tank's next opponents
                  true that, but corrales-miler is a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    In fairness of all the guys you mention NONE are fighting other top guys except Loma. And I tend to think that only happened cuz Oscar actually looks out for his fighters best money AND best legacy fights unlike any other promoters in the game. Not like its a Tank thing it feels like a boxing thing to me.

Not that I'm happy with Tank's trajectory by any means doe cuz I think like with Spiderman with great power comes great responsibility with reaching your potential & "doing the right thing", but I think there is always multi layers of bs that make fights harder to make then they should be in this sport & one of those things in there just not being enough upside for a promoter to risk his investment, the fighter, getting ihs value greatly diminished with a L. Its f#cked up, but it is a common theme that seems to cross all alliances & rivalry's for the most part.
                    Tevin, Jo Jo, Cancio, Ryan Garcia, and Haney are all with DAZN! There's no reason for them not to make better fights! DAZN should own the Lightweight division from 130-135! What's your thoughts on Mikey vs. Tank @ 140? Would the risk (for Tank) be worth the reward? Tank could always drop back to 135, because he's only 24!
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-01-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X