Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Dominates Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Dominates Maciej Sulecki

Andrade, Sulecki Fight Photos Gallery - In front of a packed hometown crowd of 7,136, Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade (28-0, 17 KOs) successfully defended his WBO Middleweight World Champion against dangerous challenger Maciej Sulecki (28-2, 11 KOs) at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, and live exclusively on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good win for Andrade and I loved the post fight Canelo call out. That's how you do it can't wait for that one. Make it happen DAZN!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
      Good win for Andrade and I loved the post fight Canelo call out. That's how you do it can't wait for that one. Make it happen DAZN!
      Canelo-Andrade is an acceptable fight. But I’d much rather see Canelo and GGG do it’s a third time and try and get a decisive winner. I think Boo Boo would be much better served fighting a guy like Charlo or Jacobs. That would establish him as the clear cut #1 contender to the Canelo-GGG winner.

Comment

zzzzzz *snooze*

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Canelo-Andrade is an acceptable fight. But I’d much rather see Canelo and GGG do it’s a third time and try and get a decisive winner. I think Boo Boo would be much better served fighting a guy like Charlo or Jacobs. That would establish him as the clear cut #1 contender to the Canelo-GGG winner.
          I want to see the trilogy too. A September fight against Golovkin and a December fight with Andrade isnt out of the question since they're all with Hearn.

Charlo's kind of the odd man out sucks for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            I want to see the trilogy too. A September fight against Golovkin and a December fight with Andrade isnt out of the question since they're all with Hearn.

Charlo's kind of the odd man out sucks for him.
            If Canelo fights GGG in Sept, I doubt he fights a live body in Dec. It would likely be another Fielding-type. Assuming he beats GGG. Which is a pretty big assumption considering he’s without a convincing win over Gennady in two tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
              zzzzzz *snooze*
              Yeah, the guy can really stink up the joint..!

Comment

Division is complete trash. Canelo -GGG both fights are the only good fights in last years. Jacobs -Sulecki was solid.

All other fights are zzzzzz, including Derevyanchenko - Jacobs.
                Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 06-30-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

If Canelo runs off and fights Smith at 168 then that leaves the perfect option for Andrade vs Golovkin this Fall

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Division is complete trash. Canelo -GGG both fights are the only good fights in last years. Jacobs -Sulecki was solid.

All other fights are zzzzzz, including Derevyanchenko - Jacobs.
                    Your boxrec is probably better?

Comment

Working...
                    X