Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: There's a Lion Ready To Take Over - That's Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: There's a Lion Ready To Take Over - That's Me!

In front of a sold out crowd of his hometown fans, WBC Middleweight World Champion Jermall Charlo defended his new title for the first time and kept his unbeaten record in dominating fashion against Brandon Adams Saturday night at NRG Arena live on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a corny ass statement

Comment

Comment

Tony Harrison nailed it when he said similar to Mammoth. These Charlo's are corny as hell and their act is weak. Think the two of them have learning difficulties and could do with somebody to speak for them in public.

Comment

Listen to him roar. The WBC didnt even make a PBC fighter fight for their belt. But if he wants to take over he is going to have to actually fight for the others. But lets be honest, Charlo aint taking over **** all. He will sit on his 1 belt while the WBC fast track bums up their rankings overnight while nobody is looking as per Haymons pickings and that will be that. There will be lots of talk about all the other big names crossing the street cuz once upon a time Floyd Mayweather made a lot of money and all the usual crap weve seen from the fans of PBC fighters in other divisions.

But anybody good want to fight for that belt can forget it, wave goodbye to the WBC belt as it is to be locked away until a mega fight lands in Haymons lap.

Comment

This version of Charlo will never beat Canelo, GGG, Saunders and Andrade...but keep working.

Comment

Canelo & GGG knock him out and Andrade schools him. I don't get how people say he's good?! If y'all only want someone that swings for the fences and generates lots wind and therefor openings so be it...i'm sure there are still boxcar fights somewhere. As a boxing fan want real skill. See Crawford, Canelo, Usyk, Lomachenco, Mikey Garcia, GGG,Andrade etc..

Comment

Well done young man well done. Houston came out last night to support one of its own and the house was packed. Even the mayors office came out to support the fight with repreatatives, as did the county government, and local business execs. The who’s who of PBC fighters were there and it was great getting to rap with guys like Lara, Spence, Figueroa, Lubin, Dirrel, and even guys like Sam Watson and Stephen Espinoza. Excellent promotion, there were pre fight celebrations and get together all around Houston yesterday and the LDBC had a “100 Black Men” gathering that the mayors office attended, as did the PBC execs. Proud to see how my adopted city came out to support Charlo, the PBC, and Showtime Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Well done young man well done. Houston came out last night to support one of its own and the house was packed. Even the mayors office came out to support the fight with repreatatives, as did the county government, and local business execs. The who’s who of PBC fighters were there and it was great getting to rap with guys like Lara, Spence, Figueroa, Lubin, Dirrel, and even guys like Sam Watson and Stephen Espinoza. Excellent promotion, there were pre fight celebrations and get together all around Houston yesterday and the LDBC had a “100 Black Men” gathering that the mayors office attended, as did the PBC execs. Proud to see how my adopted city came out to support Charlo, the PBC, and Showtime Boxing.
                  Good spin .
                  Mentioning all that stuff Except for the actual fight ( which was Boring as Shet ).
                  Let me guess ... Charlo destroys Canelo , GGG and Andrade . Stop du king , Lions only , they don't want that smoke etc ...
                  Last edited by Idunnoshet; 06-30-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Maybe both Charlos have been off the juice in their most recent fights?
                    Hence why they look more ordinary?

Comment

Working...
                    X