Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Brandon Adams - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Brandon Adams - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Jermall Charlo, Adams Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Unbeaten middleweight champion Jermall Charlo and middleweight contender Brandon Adams both made the 160-pound weight limit a day before they square off Saturday night in the main event live on SHOWTIME from NRG Arena in Houston in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fight has been somewhat boring, one sided but nothing spectacular on the part of Charlo .... at least contr a Canelo I do not think Charlo can ... when I see Andrade I think ... really that 160lbs Canelo that fights the 3rd with GGG and go to the supermediano, apart from GGG there are no medium elite weights to face them to Canelo ...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
      The fight has been somewhat boring, one sided but nothing spectacular on the part of Charlo .... at least contr a Canelo I do not think Charlo can ... when I see Andrade I think ... really that 160lbs Canelo that fights the 3rd with GGG and go to the supermediano, apart from GGG there are no medium elite weights to face them to Canelo ...
      Can someone translate this for me

Comment

Excuses already coming for Charlo. Hurt his hand or shoulder or some bullshyt.

Comment

turned it off. Charlo doesn't belong among the tops

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Can someone translate this for me
            basically boring fight Charlo couldnt get a single KD on Adams let alone a KO . Theres levels to this $h!t and Charlo is not on Canelo's level

Comment

Adams is slick.

Charlo proved he is smart tonight. Boxed the kid to a shutout UD.

Charlo top dawg at 160. No wonder GGG and Canelo have avoided this kid. Charlo would give them both a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                basically boring fight Charlo couldnt get a single KD on Adams let alone a KO . Theres levels to this $h!t and Charlo is not on Canelo's level
                Okay. Well I disagree as Canelo has never beaten a really good prime fighter. Canelo hasn't demonstrated anything special yet

Comment

I had Charlo winning 117-111

Adams winning rounds 4,6 and 8

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    Adams is slick.

Charlo proved he is smart tonight. Boxed the kid to a shutout UD.

Charlo top dawg at 160. No wonder GGG and Canelo have avoided this kid. Charlo would give them both a boxing lesson.
                    Yeah sure he will,.... 😆😅🤣🖕

Comment

Working...
                    X