Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Adams Confident of Downing Jermall Charlo For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Adams Confident of Downing Jermall Charlo For WBC Title

The stakes have now been raised, with the WBC making Jermall Charlo the full middleweight champion of the weight class. On Saturday night, he will make the first defense of that title against Brandon Adams in the main event live on SHOWTIME from NRG Arena in Houston, Texas..
    [Click Here To Read More]

That true now theirs a real title on the line (out of nowhere magically but it has appeared lol), I actually interested in what adams can do. I think he nothing more than a muscle touch guy really but he should make for some intresting moments, I keep thinking Badou jack vs Derek Edwards ohhh we shall only be so fortunate lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      That true now theirs a real title on the line (out of nowhere magically but it has appeared lol), I actually interested in what adams can do. I think he nothing more than a muscle touch guy really but he should make for some intresting moments, I keep thinking Badou jack vs Derek Edwards ohhh we shall only be so fortunate lol.
      Yeah from the tape on him he seems kind of explosive...I predict some early fireworks, probably against him because he seems a little open to a big shot...but it should be a fun fight...he looks so little to me though for MW lol...hey anything can happen though, Charlo has some vulnerabilities, Adams just has to box well and avoid taking a big shot..easier said than done...

Comment

Thanks to canelo being a coward we have a title fight. Brandon "Big Balls" Adams make it a fight!

Comment

hahahaha never happen!!!!!!!

look at that pic of Jermall, i dunno if its the angle or what. but DAMN that neck!

Comment

Please do!!! we need upsets to fix the **** show that boxing is becoming (or became)

Comment

No sh^t. He's supposed to be thinking that.

It'd be weird if he was saying he thought he'd get KTFO in the 6th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                Yeah from the tape on him he seems kind of explosive...I predict some early fireworks, probably against him because he seems a little open to a big shot...but it should be a fun fight...he looks so little to me though for MW lol...hey anything can happen though, Charlo has some vulnerabilities, Adams just has to box well and avoid taking a big shot..easier said than done...
                Idk bout fireworks. Idk that Adams got that kinda power so if there is fireworks early that doesn't bode well for him & likely results in a early night.

I do think Adams is elusive enough to make this trickier for Mall than many expect. Idk about him being THAT competitive with Mall doe. The stuff he did on Contender recently was impressive, but Mall is about 5 levels up from that sh^t.

And definitely agree he's small for 160. I think he'd be much more of a force to contend with at 154 & could earn a legit title shot & maybe win a belt vs be given a gift title shot like Mall is giving him.

Comment

Jermall will run him over within 6-8 rounds.

Comment

Masterballs! Your an idiot.. Alvarez would easily dispose of char*****!

Comment

Working...
                    X