Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Brandon Adams - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo, Brandon Adams - Face-Off at Final Presser

Charlo, Adams Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten middleweight champion Jermall Charlo and middleweight contender Brandon Adams went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they square off this Saturday night in the main event live on SHOWTIME from NRG Arena in Houston and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)

[Click Here To Read More]

Rooting hard for Adams. Really liked his character on the contender.

Comment

I'm good! is you OK? are you OK?! (jermall charlo to concussed lubin)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Charlo, Adams Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten middleweight champion Jermall Charlo and middleweight contender Brandon Adams went face-to-face at the final press conference Thursday before they square off this Saturday night in the main event live on SHOWTIME from NRG Arena in Houston and presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)

[Click Here To Read More]
        War JerMall!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Rooting hard for Adams. Really liked his character on the contender.
          LOL I feel sorry for Adams. He so happy to be there and all dressed up. Only to get hurt badly. Man I’m already hoping he’s alright and earns something more than a paycheck

Comment

Charlo really likes fighting 154 pounders.... Now that he has the wbc belt no way is he going near the top 160 pounders. What gets me the most mad is how complacent he is KOing these guys

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
              LOL I feel sorry for Adams. He so happy to be there and all dressed up. Only to get hurt badly. Man I’m already hoping he’s alright and earns something more than a paycheck
              I just hope he gives a good account of himself and earns himself some more decent fights/paydays in the future.

Brandon seems a really good dude, very down to earth. He’s already had a promoter f*** him over and he was left on the shelf for 3 years with no money coming in to support him and his family.

He’s admittedly a huge underdog but I’d love to see him pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                I'm good! is you OK? are you OK?! (jermall charlo to concussed lubin)
                That was savage😂😂

Comment

Charlo went to bed last night a contender. Woke up this morning the WBC World Champion.

Comment

Idk why he’s content with crushing cans. But then again GGG doesn’t want to fight him. Guess we can’t blame him for this one. But he needs to step it up big time on his next fight if Canelo doesn’t choose him next.

Comment

Working...
                    X