No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Made The Right Move Over Coming To DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Made The Right Move Over Coming To DAZN

Demetrius Andrade has no desire to dwell on the past. Instead, he's used it as lessons to assure he enjoys a better future. The unbeaten two-division-and reigning middleweight-titlist will get to enjoy a true homecoming for the first time in his Providence (R.I.) hometown, as he makes his second title defense versus Poland's Maciej Sulecki. Their bout takes place this Saturday at Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence (DAZN, 9:00pm ET/6:00pm PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

PBC Shills be like, “money a good thang too!”

Comment

Sad that the networks will continue to be the real reason we can't watch real matches as fighters claim people are ducking, knowing that there are contracts in place preventing major fights; that's not even getting into the sanctioning side of the boxing politics.

Comment

Originally posted by campbei View Post
        Sad that the networks will continue to be the real reason we can't watch real matches as fighters claim people are ducking, knowing that there are contracts in place preventing major fights; that's not even getting into the sanctioning side of the boxing politics.
        Networks and promoters. Promoters sign these exclusivity contracts. Even before networks became such a big issue, promoters would say yes the fight can happen, but your next 3 fights have to be under our banner. Now we have Andrade, GGG and Canelo with the same network and we saw GGG vs Rolls and we'll probably see Canelo against someone other than Andrade or GGG next.

The fighters loose, we loose and the networks, promoters and sanctioning bodies win.

Comment

The question is was he avoided or did he duck? Without a lot more information, it always comes down to a fan's bias, either for or against the fighter.
          The most accurate answer is we just don't know.

Comment

Going to suck if he came to Eddie and still doesn't get GGG or Canelo. Heck I'd even settle for him fighting Danny Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              The question is was he avoided or did he duck? Without a lot more information, it always comes down to a fan's bias, either for or against the fighter.
              The most accurate answer is we just don't know.
              Read the article it tells you he ducked.

Contributing to the inactivity was his walking away from a scheduled Dec. 2014 title defense versus then-unbeaten contender Jermell Charlo—who has since won and lost a title—which would’ve nabbed him a $550,000 payday as part of a three-fight deal with Showtime.

He ducked Charlo and went on to fight for lesser money.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Read the article it tells you he ducked.

Contributing to the inactivity was his walking away from a scheduled Dec. 2014 title defense versus then-unbeaten contender Jermell Charlo—who has since won and lost a title—which would’ve nabbed him a $550,000 payday as part of a three-fight deal with Showtime.

He ducked Charlo and went on to fight for lesser money.
                Lol. Andrade wanted more money.

If Andrade did in fact duck Jermell or any Charlo they would’ve easily flexed it on Andrade on the loud speaker at the conference in which Boo Boo invaded. That’s the only logical thing people do with truth!

Andrade: “when can we make this fight happen? You guys are still underneath me.”

Jermall: “I’m not a matchmaker...”

The Charlos curled their tale.

Jermall could’ve easily said, “you ducked my brother... we been could’ve had that fight.”

None of that happened because we as fans don’t know the details in those negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Lol. Andrade wanted more money.

If Andrade did in fact duck Jermell or any Charlo they would’ve easily flexed it on Andrade on the loud speaker at the conference in which Boo Boo invaded. That’s the only logical thing people do with truth!

Andrade: “when can we make this fight happen? You guys are still underneath me.”

Jermall: “I’m not a matchmaker...”

The Charlos curled their tale.

Jermall could’ve easily said, “you ducked my brother... we been could’ve had that fight.”

None of that happened because we as fans don’t know the details in those negotiations.
                  Yup! That’s what helped GGG and Lara gets fights with Canelo by calling him out and showing up to his fights and press conferences. That’s why soo many ppl were pissed at Lara. He promised a blood bath and to decapitate Canelo then stunk the joint out.

Comment

It was great for his activity. Didn't improve his visibility much.

Comment

Working...
                    X