Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Throws Out First Pitch at Astros Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Throws Out First Pitch at Astros Game

Unbeaten middleweight champion and Houston-native Jermall Charlo threw out the first pitch Wednesday at the Houston Astros game in his hometown ahead of his homecoming title defense this Saturday night when he takes on Brandon Adams in the main event of action live on SHOWTIME from NRG Arena in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like him more than his brother...more likable and knows how to smile, unlike his brother.

Comment

Well done young man. Looking forward to seeing the fight card from ringside along with the fellas. Going to be a great night of PBC boxing in Houston

Comment

Cornball night @ Minute Maid Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Well done young man. Looking forward to seeing the fight card from ringside along with the fellas. Going to be a great night of PBC boxing in Houston
          Enjoy that. He’s one hell of a fighter and puts on awesome shows.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            Cornball night @ Minute Maid Park.
            haha, why does everybody call the Charlos cornballs?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I like him more than his brother...more likable and knows how to smile, unlike his brother.
              Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
              Enjoy that. He’s one hell of a fighter and puts on awesome shows.

War jermall

Comment

I like that guy, he's not the most skilled fighter ever but he's always in good fights and he looks like he has the will to win. He also seems to be mentally tougher and more stable than his brother which is a big advantage for a fighter.

Comment

Afternoon game against the lowly Pirates ...very few there and very few care ...and don't know Charlo from the hot dog vendor!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    I like that guy, he's not the most skilled fighter ever but he's always in good fights and he looks like he has the will to win. He also seems to be mentally tougher and more stable than his brother which is a big advantage for a fighter.
                    Insiders. That’s been the common thing said among the twins
                    He has skill too imo

I use to watch them box at savannah boxing gym. Houston.

Comment

Working...
                    X