Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: Andy Ruiz Thinks He Won - I Know I Won!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: Andy Ruiz Thinks He Won - I Know I Won!

It's been a quiet six months for Joseph Parker, one of his longest stretches inactive since he became a professional fighter back in 2012. Still the time away from fighting hasn't been wholly unproductive. In 2018 having enjoyed his most fruitful year financially as a professional, making life changing money, it was also becoming his toughest, having to endure back-to-back losses in the UK. First came defeat to Anthony Joshua where he relinquished not only his unbeaten record but also his WBO title, which was then then followed by another loss at the hands (and head) of British tough man Dillian Whyte in what was one of the most thrilling fights at heavyweight that year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Joseph Parker: Andy Ruiz Thinks He Won - I Know I Won!

OK... Then fight him in Mexico, for a change...

Comment

Most people thought you lost though.

Comment

You got a home cooked gift

Comment

Did we not have this conversation yestserday? Parker you bum you know what to do if you want a shot. Stop babbling you Sheila and start working!

Comment

Andy was the Boss in the Ring that night Parker, I saw Joe hit Andy with hisbest left hooks multiple times and it never fazed him.. If Andy beats AJ in the UK he will be the Shot caller,, I want to see Ruiz call out Joe Parker for a rematch in Mexico City

Comment

I haven't seen the fight back in years but my initial reaction was that Ruiz did enough to win. Prob will watch it back...

Comment

What really matters is that Andy Ruiz Jr beat Joshua.

And Parker couldn't.

Comment

Andy Ruiz and Pacman will not go back down under to make the same mistake mate. Enough home cooking amigos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    You got a home cooked gift
                    Jeff Horny got first prize gift down under!?
                    Last edited by Letmaku; 06-26-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X